Trauma & Critical illness - Living Assurance
Have you ever
thought about the financial side effects of a serious illness? TotalCareMax
Living Assurance is designed to pay a lump sum if you are diagnosed with
a specific critical condition.
It helps you to survive financially while you take the time you need to recover.
of TotalCareMax Personal - Living Assurance
• Pays a lump sum of up to $2 million, depending on the level of cover you choose, if you suffer from a specified condition.
• Choose between two types of cover – Trauma Comprehensive and Trauma Essential.
• Living Assurance (Trauma) Benefit Comprehensive covers the full sum assured for all specified serious health events except carcinoma-in-situ and angioplasty (two vessels or less), which qualify for a partial payment.
• Living Assurance (Trauma) Essential covers 12 serious health events for the full sum assured, with a partial payment for all the other 30 events.
• We’ll pay up to $1,500 for professional financial advice, to ensure you get the most benefit from a lump-sum payout.
If you have TotalCareMax Personal - Life Cover, a Living Assurance claim can be treated as an early (accelerated) payment of your life cover policy. This benefit can reduce the cost of premiums.
Life Cover buy-back allows you to have life cover reinstated after an accelerated Living Assurance claim, without having to provide further medical evidence.*
*Sovereign’s standard terms and conditions apply.
Disclaimer: The availability of any insurance cover is subject to your application being approved. For full details, refer to the policy document which is available on request from Sovereign. Applications are subject to individual consideration. Special conditions, premiums, maximums and exclusions may apply.
has made it possible for our family to growth wealth and safeguard ourselves
with the right insurance package...
- Gary & Lois Birkett
spent time with me working through my insurance requirements and making
recommendations. His communication with the underwriters and myself was
- Bryce Frewin