Benefits of TotalCareMax Personal
- Total Permanent Disablement (TPD) cover
• A lump-sum payment for total permanent disablement due to accident or illness.
• You can choose to be covered for any occupation or just your usual occupation.
• If you have TotalCareMax Life Cover, a Total Permanent Disablement (TPD) claim can be treated as an early (accelerated) payment of your life cover policy. This benefit can reduce the cost of premiums.
• We’ll pay up to $1,500 for professional financial advice, to ensure you get the most benefit from a lump-sum payout.
What is 'Total Permanent Disablement'?
The term ‘Total Permanent Disablement’ refers to the end result of illness or accident. It means you:
a) Can’t do your own job or another job which your skills may be suited to; or
b) Suffer loss of limbs or sight; or
c) Can’t perform at least two of the following activities without the physical assistance of someone else:
• Dressing and undressing
• Eating and drinking
• Using a toilet
• Moving from place to place by walking, in a wheelchair, or with a walking aid.
Total Permanent Disablement also applies if you are unable to perform one of the activities noted above, and your intellectual capacity has reduced or deteriorated to such an extent that you require permanent and constant supervision.
Disclaimer: The availability of any insurance cover is subject to your application being approved. For full details, refer to the policy document which is available on request from Sovereign. Applications are subject to individual consideration. Special conditions, premiums, maximums and exclusions may apply.
has made it possible for our family to growth wealth and safeguard ourselves
with the right insurance package...
- Gary & Lois Birkett
spent time with me working through my insurance requirements and making
recommendations. His communication with the underwriters and myself was
- Bryce Frewin