1. Statistics New Zealand, 2004, NZ Life Tables, 2000-02
Benefits of TotalCareMax Business - Life Cover
• Provides a lump sum if you or a key person insured dies. The money can be used to reduce business debt or replace income that would have been generated by the insured.
• Up to 100% of the Life Cover benefit can be paid if you or a key person is diagnosed as being terminally ill, and are likely to die within 12 months of the diagnosis. The Life Cover benefit is reduced by the amount of any terminal illness benefit paid.
• We'll pay up to $1,500 for professional financial advice, to ensure you get the most benefit from a lump sum payout.
*Sovereign’s standard terms and conditions apply.
Benefits you can add on
• You can add Business Safeguard, which, under certain circumstances, allows you to increase your cover level up to $10 million or three times the original Life Cover amount (whichever is less), without further medical evidence.
Accidental Death cover is an insurance policy that pays a lump sum if the life assured dies in an accident. It excludes death caused by illness or suicide.
Note: When insuring a key person other than yourself, it is important that you, as the business owner, retain ownership of the policy, if you want the benefit to be paid to the business and not to your key person.
Disclaimer: The availability of any insurance cover is subject to your application being approved. For full details, refer to the policy document which is available on request from Sovereign. Applications are subject to individual consideration. Special conditions, premiums, maximums and exclusions may apply.
has made it possible for our family to growth wealth and safeguard ourselves
with the right insurance package...
- Gary & Lois Birkett
spent time with me working through my insurance requirements and making
recommendations. His communication with the underwriters and myself was
- Bryce Frewin